The end to end view of online transactions gives you the most comprehensive user experience ans also an insight into where processes can break down. Multi-protocol transactions that incorporate the most sophisticated web transaction programming like web services, Flash 6.0 plugins, WebDAV, ActiveX, file upload and dynamic data/time support can be realistically measured. Also monitor single pages such as home pages in order to gather performance data.
Read more on: Transaction Monitoring
About Web Monitoring
Web monitoring is the process of measuring every aspect of your presence on the web. This includes back end performance and customer feedback. This includes sites in all areas, be a media property, a saas company or an e-commerce web site.
- The Top Android Devices & the Testing Challenge January 20, 2014Developing apps for Android can be painful at best. With new devices coming out every day it becomes increasingly difficult to keep up, let alone to get ahead. Max Knobloch of Mashable says in a recent article “It’s a brave new world out there for Android users. The list of capable smartphones powered by Google‘s […]
- Software-as-a-Service at Last? January 6, 2014After years of latency, software-as-a-service is moving to center stage, swept along with the bigger concept of cloud computing. On the software side, applications like Salesforce, Workday and Freshbooks — and yes, GoogleApps — have become serious players in enterprises of all sizes. And in the bigger cloud, services like Amazon’s EC2 Elastic Compute Cloud [ […]
- Data visualization made easy by APIs December 23, 2013More and more every day, it’s a data-driven business world. Whether it’s to find the consumers most likely to buy a product right now, or to make sure an online experience is fast and flawless, data is the key to maximizing results. But digesting huge data troves and parsing the results into usable form is an […]
- The Evolution of the Web Page December 2, 2013The Web was originally intended to help researchers share documents as static pages of linked text formatted in HTML. From there, Web pages quickly evolved to include complex structures of text and graphics, with plug-in programs to play audio and video files or to stream multimedia content. Web developers supplement the basic browser function of […]
- Various Cloud Monitoring Service Approaches November 19, 2013The cloud computing industry represents a large ecosystem of many models, vendors, and market niches. This definition attempts to encompass all of the various cloud monitoring service approaches. Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS). The capability provided to the consumer is to use the Provider’s applications running on a cloud infrastructure. The application […]
- ABCs of APIs November 5, 2013In its simplest form, a Web API is a request-response protocol written and published by the owner of some kind of digital asset — data, videos, photographs, the software to set your thermostat, or anything else that can be published online. A developer who is given access to the API (sometimes it’s open to anyone, […]
- The Top Android Devices & the Testing Challenge January 20, 2014
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapplication performance testing cloud application monitoring cloud computing cloud monitoring cloud performance monitoring Hybrid cloud monitoring load test load testing load testing. web load testing load testing tools media streaming mobile applications testing mobile application testing mobile browser compatibility mobile device testing mobile monitoring mobile performance mobile quality mobile testing mobile web performance mobile web readiness mobile website mobile website optimization mobile website performance mobile website testing monitoring site monitoring website monitor website online transactions performance monitoring response time Rich Internet Applications site mointoring software site monitoring site monitoring software site performance streaming audio streaming media streaming video stress testing testing application performance testing web applications test website third party content transaction monitoring user experience video streaming web 2.0 web application monitoring web application performance web design web load tesing web load test web load testing Web Monitoring web page monitoring web performance web performance monitoring Web Performance Testing web privacy website availability monitoring website load testing website media website monitor web site monitoring website monitoring website monitoring service website per web site performance website performance web site performance monitoring website performance monitoring webs load testing web testing web transaction monitoring
Site infoWeb Monitoring
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.