This is the final part in the ‘Website Monitoring 101’ series in which we are going to talk about ‘website monitoring features’ to start looking at how you utilize this.
Advanced Website monitoring services are capable of carrying out multistep Website transactions. They also offer several capabilities through a Website monitoring dashboard to set up tasks in Website monitoring accounts. Website monitoring features include,
- Complete monitoring and reporting for uptime and performance using user defined Web transactions
- Real browser-based Website monitoring for the most accurate read on performance
- Robust alerting mechanisms to deliver trouble notifications to multiple points
- Complete monitoring to ensure that there are no faults within pages, including examination of referenced objects, SSL certificates, and page content
- User-friendly transactional monitoring, with the ability to capture each business process
- Geographically dispersed monitoring locations so that Websites and Web applications using different Internet backbones can be accessed
- Root-cause analysis of problems when they occur
For maximum control over your site, Website monitoring must be transparent and the measurements it provides must be accurate. Keynote’s efficient Website monitoring tools provide total visibility into the performance and functionality of your Website from an end user’s perspective.
No comments yet.